The Thomas Clan

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Pumpkin Dip for Gingersnaps!

2 8 OZ CREAM CHEESE--SOFTENED
1 LG. CAN PUMPKIN
4 CUPS POWDERED SUGAR
2 TSP. CINNAMON
1 TSP. GINGER

MIX ALL TOGETHER SERVE WITH GINGER SNAPS. MAY BE SERVED IN HOLLOWED OUT SMALL PUMPKIN


This receipe makes a huge amount, which is good if you have to bring something to a potluck, otherwise you can probably cut these amounts in half.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Louis D. said…

    Don't ask me, I never got any of this :(

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Wow, perfect timing! Guess who went to a potluck Thursday night? I made this dip and it was a real hit! I didn't have a pumpkin to put it in, but nobody seemed to mind. And you're right, if I would've halved this recipe there still would've been more than plenty for everyone.

    Plus, I learned two important lessons while making this:

    1. When the recipe says to soften the cream cheese, you really should soften it, otherwise it comes out a bit lumpy.

    2. Never forsake the no-cooking-with-powdered-sugar-while-wearing-black-pants rule!

    Yum yum!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home