A nice place for lunch...
I hiked up Mt. Pugh on Tuesday--a trail that may rival the trail to Angel's Landing in Zion for steepness and sheer drop-offs on both sides. It was truly amazing! More pictures from my hike are here
I hiked up Mt. Pugh on Tuesday--a trail that may rival the trail to Angel's Landing in Zion for steepness and sheer drop-offs on both sides. It was truly amazing! More pictures from my hike are here
3 Comments:
At 7:07 PM,
Louis Kelly said…
Wow! Awesome hike!
Is that really called Mt. Pointy?
At 8:47 PM,
Karen said…
Your hike was SO awe inspiring!
Did you get a new backpack?
At 6:45 AM,
Kim said…
No, it's not really called Mt. Pointy, but I didn't know its name and it was so impressive I had to call it something, right?
And yes, I got a new backpack. This one has hip and sternum straps (came in handy for this hike) and is small enough that I have to leave the kitchen sink behind on my hikes!
Post a Comment
<< Home