New shoes
Last Sunday I ran in the Black Diamond Half Marathon near Enumclaw, WA. I promised myself that if I finished in less than two hours then I would buy myself some new running shoes. I managed to finish in 1:56:42 so it looks like I need to do some shoe shopping!

Here I am struggling down the last 100 yards to the finish line. You can find a couple more pictures here.

Here I am struggling down the last 100 yards to the finish line. You can find a couple more pictures here.

1 Comments:
At 5:20 PM,
Louis D. said…
You know me, I had to check out ALL of the pictures and at least Ryan was nice enough to make it look like work. You and Khue-Nhi look like a pleasant jog.
I think you need weighted shoes - 10 lbs each. :P
Poor Dad.
Post a Comment
<< Home