We drove to Truckee today and stopped in Colfax for a Starbucks. I tried the new chocolate Chantico. I only got the 6 oz size and it lasted most of the day. I guess you could say it is about like a melted candy bar. I think Hershey's Syrup would taste diluted compared to this. We had a good drive up and suprisingly there was not too much traffic. We were able to get a parking spot in downtown Truckee. We drove to Squaw Valley and up to Tahoe City and walked over to the spillway, but it was covered with snow as was most of the Truckee river on the way up. This picture is at the Donner Summit Rest Area.
2 Comments:
At 5:29 PM,
Louis D. said…
We drove to Truckee today and stopped in Colfax for a Starbucks. I tried the new chocolate Chantico. I only got the 6 oz size and it lasted most of the day. I guess you could say it is about like a melted candy bar. I think Hershey's Syrup would taste diluted compared to this.
We had a good drive up and suprisingly there was not too much traffic. We were able to get a parking spot in downtown Truckee. We drove to Squaw Valley and up to Tahoe City and walked over to the spillway, but it was covered with snow as was most of the Truckee river on the way up.
This picture is at the Donner Summit Rest Area.
At 6:27 PM,
Kim said…
Sounds like fun! It snowed here again yesterday, but it didn't get quite as deep as that in your picture! ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home