The Thomas Clan

Monday, January 03, 2005

No work, all play!

I had the day off today so after a walk down to the post office (Kelly and Mom, you have packages coming), I drove over to Green Lake and jogged around it a couple of times. It was nice to be able to go on a weekday when the path wasn't so crowded.



Afterwards I went over to a Chinese restaurant in West Seattle and had nine-flavored beef...yum! Then I went over to Kerry Park in Queen Anne for a view of the city:



I finished up the day be watching "House of Flying Daggers" at Cinerama. The movie was pretty good, but a bit depressing!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Louis D. said…

    You jogged around twice? How is your ankle? So that's what sunshine looks like.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    So where's the snow????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home