The other side of Monday
My Monday went a little differently than Kim's. I got off to an early start to work in a slight drizzle. Between Greenback and Madison on Fair Oaks Blvd, I got a flat and had to change the tire in the dark and drizzle. I parked in an apartment driveway that was wide enough that cars could get by, but had enough of a curve to it that the jack would not fit under the car unless I lifted the side of the car a ways. Lifting the car (rocking it up by lifting) and trying to get the jack in the correct place in the dark was interesting. I did succeed, change the tire, and drive home in time to call Sara E. and get a ride with her to work.
The rest of the day was pretty normal. Karen took the car to get the flat fixed and we went out for JimBoy's. I was ready for bed by 5:30 PM.
I guess this means things will get better :)
The rest of the day was pretty normal. Karen took the car to get the flat fixed and we went out for JimBoy's. I was ready for bed by 5:30 PM.
I guess this means things will get better :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home