The Mom & Dad Christmas Wish List.
As we all know this is just a "Wish List," because it is not listed doesn't mean we don't want it. As time goes by, we may add to these lists. This is the equivalent to circling everything in the catalog you may think is neat.
MOM:
-REI Smartwool socks
-Raincoat w/hood (like Dad's at REI they have a brand that has a topo map design on the inside.)
-DVD -Cars.
-has a list of books on Amazon.com.
-flat screen thin monitor (19"?)
DAD:
-REI Smartwool socks
-I saw some sort of device or program to use convert VCR tapes onto DVDs. -On Mt Rainier I thought some tall waterproof Gaters might be a good idea.
To comment about present options without them seeing it, click Mom or Dad.
MOM:
-REI Smartwool socks
-Raincoat w/hood (like Dad's at REI they have a brand that has a topo map design on the inside.)
-DVD -Cars.
-has a list of books on Amazon.com.
-flat screen thin monitor (19"?)
DAD:
-REI Smartwool socks
-I saw some sort of device or program to use convert VCR tapes onto DVDs. -On Mt Rainier I thought some tall waterproof Gaters might be a good idea.
To comment about present options without them seeing it, click Mom or Dad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home