Well, it looks like a jerkied bullfrog, but what the heck happened to it? What's it doing up in the air, and why are it's feet backwards? I'd guess a shrike, but I didn't think they went for anything that big.
Well it looks like an Alligator Lizard to me even thoug its mouth is a little large ist looks like it is about ready to pounce o its prey, but what do I know.
You are correct, it is a Bullfrog. I don't know what killed it, but I found it dried beside the lake. I put it on a cattail stalk to take a picture and ...It looked like it was doing a Holloween dance!
4 Comments:
At 8:06 PM,
Louis Kelly said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 8:10 PM,
Louis Kelly said…
Well, it looks like a jerkied bullfrog, but what the heck happened to it? What's it doing up in the air, and why are it's feet backwards? I'd guess a shrike, but I didn't think they went for anything that big.
It sure is creepy looking!
At 10:51 PM,
Lynn said…
Well it looks like an Alligator Lizard to me even thoug its mouth is a little large ist looks like it is about ready to pounce o its prey, but what do I know.
At 3:50 PM,
Louis D. said…
You are correct, it is a Bullfrog. I don't know what killed it, but I found it dried beside the lake. I put it on a cattail stalk to take a picture and ...It looked like it was doing a Holloween dance!
Post a Comment
<< Home